Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The Maple Lahser location of Mi BANK will be Available by Appointment Only Starting March 18, 2020
We are monitoring the recent developments regarding the coronavirus “COVID-19” and the potential impact it may have on our operations. We realize there are a lot of unknowns regarding this virus, but our primary focus is the safety and well-being of our employees, clients and local communities.
As a result of current information and based on guidance from state and local public health authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control, Mi BANK has already implemented certain actions to protect our customers and staff including promoting increased hygiene awareness, and a work-from-home protocol for all non-essential employees.
In addition, starting Wednesday, March 18, we will be serving clients at our Maple Lahser location by appointment only. We believe that this is one way we can help keep our clients and employees safe, and is a way for us to do our part to shorten the life span of this serious situation.
We are fortunate that we have many electronic systems already in place to offer our clients so that they can continue to do business almost as usual. You have the ability to access your account anytime using our online or mobile platforms. We strongly encourage customers to leverage these available resources:
- Mi BANK Online Banking enables you to check your balances, transfer money, pay bills and access statements.
- Mi BANK Mobile provides you with all the capabilities of Online Banking, plus the added benefit to deposit checks from your phone. Download the app today through your App Store.
- We will continue to assist clients by opening new accounts and closing on loans through our electronic documentation platform.
- Use our ATM at our Maple Lahser location to make cash deposits or withdrawals.
If you are not currently using these services, we are ready to help you get set up and operating.
And, if you need to talk with us, we are just a phone call away: 248.965.9804.
We all need to be particularly patient during these times and we certainly appreciate yours.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Preparedness
- Mi BANK Online Banking will enable you to check your balances, transfer money, pay bills and access statements. To access the system, please go to our Home Page, click on the Log In button at the top, select Personal Banking in the drop down, and click on Online Login. If you are not already enrolled, click on the Enroll Now link.
- Mi BANK Mobile will provide you with all the capabilities of Online Banking, plus the added benefit to deposit checks from your phone. Download the app today through your App Store.
- We continue to assist clients by opening new accounts and closing on loans through our electronic documentation platform. In addition to bringing the bank to you, we also know sometimes it is nice to talk to someone – your Mi BANK Personal Banker is just a phone call away – click here to find their direct contact information. Our Maple office remains open to assist you.
We built a bank for you and we are here to help.